Saturday 27 July 2013

long time no blogging



Hi everyone i have a special wedding card i had to make for my mom, its been a long time since i have posted any of my creations as this year has just flown by. From having a new bathroom, bedroom, roof and hallway... to still doing the final bit of decorating, there has been very little time to craft as soon as i get my stuff out i have to pack it all away again, but the end is in sight now :)
enjoy the card and will be back with a little freebie tomorrow:)



hugs trak x

8 comments:

Carole RB said...

Hi Tracy.

Your card is sooooo beautiful.

I know what you mean by a lack of time for creating.....

So welcome back on track....

Have a great weekend!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous. Hope to see some pics of the remodeling.

thread-bare said...

That is just beautiful. I adore the colours x

thread-bare said...

That is just beautiful. I adore the colours x

tracy4 said...

Your mom is going to love this card its absolutely beautiful! TFS

Sue said...

This is stunning. Such a gorgeous design and I love the colours
Sue xx

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love it! So glad you had a chance to post it! :)

Jacq said...

Fabulous card - love those colours and the cute LOTV(?) images. :)